This accent pillow is handmade across various parts of the world. The Indigo fabric is an original from Mali, West Africa, where men typically weave the textile, while the indigo is introduced using local organic dyes and fixatives. This is an ancient and timeworn practice that dates back hundreds of years. No two pieces of Indigo are exactly the same, so variations will occur.
• Spot clean only
• Envelope enclosure, backed in gray linen.
• 100% organic cotton with organic dyes
• Hand Painted and dyed in Mali, MADE IN BROOKLYN.
• Pillow inserts sold here: www.osxnasozi.com/product/pillow-inserts
• Throw blanket sold here: www.osxnasozi.com/product/eyelet-indigo-throw
(Due to the high cost of shipping internationally, pillow inserts cannot be sent outside of the US.)